Student Aid

Senior Students/Parents:  To start your financial aid pathway for college, both a parent and student must apply for a federal student aid ID to use to file for the Pell Grant through the FAFSA (Free Application For Federal Student Aid) as well as other aid.  This is a requirement of all financial aid offices.  While the portal to apply for financial aid does not open until October 1, for both federal and state, you can apply now for your ID.  You may do so by visiting  For additional information, you may pick up a step by step flyer at the counselor's table or download a copy from our district facebook or web page.  I encourage you to start this ID process today so you are ready to apply for financial aid when the window opens October 1.